User
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 10, 2019, 08:29:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search
News
Tickets on sale for the next event on April 22nd!! Contact The Fred!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: New Meav Forum,  (Read 5447 times)
Irishgirl29
Mega Lisa Fan

View Profile
« on: June 26, 2012, 01:52:46 PM »

I made another Meav forum, and it would be great if you all could join. I wont go into any detail's here as to why, I made a new one.But let me know what you think.Thank you

http://meavnimhaolchathafanforum.yuku.com/directory#.T-VHDpFnz6Q
mpdallen
Administrator

Integrity

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2012, 03:57:17 PM »

Irishgirl29,

I have looked at your new Meav forum and I think you have done a good job in designing it and setting it up. I will not ask why you started a new Meav forum; and I know Meav occasionally goes on and post on that Meav forum run by Marie France. I will join the new one you started because I really like Meav, and want to show my support for her in any way that I can.

Good luck with the new forum and I would be glad to lend any help that I may.

Jim
« Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 05:38:42 AM by mpdallen » Logged

If you promise to send me a song.........
Irishgirl29
Mega Lisa Fan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2012, 05:01:53 PM »

Thank you, I hope you have fun there, It's a pretty easy going place.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 12:53:29 AM by Irishgirl29 » Logged
JamesK.Parker

"There is no lass like an Irish lass" .....

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2012, 05:22:51 PM »

Irishgirl29,

I have looked at your new Meav forum and I think you have done a good job in designing it and setting it up. I will not ask why you started a new Meav forum and I know Meav occasionally goes and post on that Meav forum. I will join the new one you started because I really like Meav and want to show my support for her in any way that I can.

Good luck with the new forum and I would be glad to lend any help that I may.   

Jim
      I appreciate it too Jim....Tonya did most of the hard work. And she did do a good job as you said. I guess you could call me a co-conspiritor  in this endeavor.   And as you know, sweet Meav is a remarkable lady in her own right.   Have a good time with us. ...James  Smiley

Lisa 3:16... "For Lisa so loved the world that she gave us her music."
JamesK.Parker

"There is no lass like an Irish lass" .....

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2019, 01:25:49 AM »

I made another Meav forum, and it would be great if you all could join. I wont go into any detail's here as to why, I made a new one.But let me know what you think.Thank you

http://meavnimhaolchathafanforum.yuku.com/directory#.T-VHDpFnz6Q
    https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/meavnimhaolchathafanforum/anagrams-t108-s650.html   This is the new directory for any concerned .... 

Lisa 3:16... "For Lisa so loved the world that she gave us her music."
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: