User
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 10, 2019, 09:10:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search
News
Tickets on sale for the next event on April 22nd!! Contact The Fred!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: My review, Utrecht, 27-09-11  (Read 3753 times)
Lisaniac
Mega Lisa Fan

View Profile
« on: September 28, 2011, 10:53:01 AM »

WOOHOOO!  This last show was just perfect! Everyone who talked to me yesterday or today can confirm I am even more happy then last time, Germany.

I had to go to school during the day, so that was terrible! I will not start about what I did during the day, that would be too boring, let’s keep that to myself!

My mom came to pick me up at school, and we were going with 3 other friends and my sister as well.
We just ate at McDonalds, that was the most simple thing to do, nothing special, just fast!

When we arrived in Utrecht I met Lisette and Saskia and then we went to our seats.

My seat was in front row, little bit to the right (left for the girls).
While we were waiting, I felt so nervous/excited yet again ,I just couldn’t help it! We took some photo’s of us sitting in our seats and when the show started, I was only thinking about the fact they maybe wouldn’t recognize me.

Like Saskia said, I am not going to discuss all songs, I think we all know them by now.

The first three songs, I saw Lil Lambe and Lisa K looking for me, I noticed they were looking in my direction all the time. Of course I totally spammed them on twitter  (I AM TO YOUR LEFT,,YOUR LEFT, FIRST ROW!!) I suppose they read that, because they were really looking for me.

At one point I realized they found me, both of them smiled to me all the time!
I saw Lisa looking, and suddenly she started to smile really wide, and I waved.
I got a few smiles from Chloë and our Pixie as well.

During the intermission I met Martine too, and we took some group shots!

At one point (can’t remember which song, I was in shock^^) Lisa gave me a HUGE smile, she nodded at me and both Lisa’s ran to my side of the stage, they stopped right in front of me, giggled, bent over and blew me both a kiss, on the exact same time! Siiiiiiiiight…melting completely!

After that, during ‘You Raise me Up’, Lisa suddenly looked into my eyes and kept staring for at least ¾ of the song! She kept staring and staring while singing and that made me cry, I felt so happy!

And the last song,’Spanish Lady’,  that is just so much fun! I was jumping like crazy, screaming my lungs out! When you do that, they sure notice you, both Lisa’s didn’t just give me a smile, they laughed a lot because I was looking like a jumping idiot!  I suppose they liked seeing that too though!

At the end of the song, the girls waved at me, laughing because I was gasping for air! ^^

I think this was about it, I have a few pictures from yesterday, if you want to see those, just ask, and I will post them!

After the show, we waited outside the gate for about 30 minutes, but they drove by us, and didn’t have time, despite that, I saw Mairead blewing a kiss at me through the window!

What a wonderful evening! Not likely to be forgotten soon!

Lisa: 'Aww, you poor thing!'  *Evita melts*
swisscrazygirl
Lisa Kelly Fan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2011, 12:18:49 PM »

I`m so happy for you,that sounds fantastic!!!! The hole show,with everyone is just unbelievable!!!
<3<3<3
moscapoet
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2011, 12:49:55 PM »

There is no surprise at all about Lisa's reaction to you. A familiar face and loyal fan will bring that out in her and the others. What a hoot that both Lisas blew you a kiss from the stage at the same time. Very clear you got lots O lovin's from the four of them all night right up through their departure. Glad you had the perfect seat and other forum folks around you. I have a feeling spring is going to be something else for all of you in Europe!

Lisa you will always be the voice
mpdallen
Administrator

Integrity

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2011, 01:40:11 PM »

Evi,

Again you have received so much attention from these ladies, and especially Lisa Kelly. I knew she would be looking for you and when she did you were showered with attention from her. And to show you how much Lisa Kelly thinks of you she got Lisa Lambe to join her into coming to the front of the stage just in front of you and they together smiled at you and blew you a kiss together. I must tell you girl, you are one blessed lady for this to happen to you. I believe you also put on a show for then as to how you were dancing and jumping around and they could not help but notice and laugh at the show you were providing them. They love it when fans get so involved with them and the show. Then they know you are having the time of your life.

Evi these ladies now know and love you; and now I believe you have become known the world over for your love for this show and for Lisa Kelly. That love for Lisa Kelly is just something that happens and there is no way to keep it from growing; and you feel so blessed with this feeling it gives you.

I loved sharing in your feelings as you told us about all of this.

Jim

If you promise to send me a song.........
Lisaniac
Mega Lisa Fan

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2011, 12:43:48 PM »

Aww, thank you so much, the both of you!

Lisa: 'Aww, you poor thing!'  *Evita melts*
Laoise
Mega Lisa Fan

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2011, 03:24:10 AM »

*gasp* that sooo great! Cheesy We are pretty lucky girls to have such great time with girls during the show!
Lisa's a total cutie Smiley
Counting days till Leipzig next year!!! Cheesy

moscapoet
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2011, 09:17:29 PM »

Yes you are both very blessed! Hope you both get some great experiences next spring.

Lisa you will always be the voice
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: