User
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 10, 2019, 09:27:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search
News
Check out Lisa's fan page on Facebook and Twitter under Lisa Kelly singer! Thanks, Lisa!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Zurich!!!!  (Read 5754 times)
swisscrazygirl
Lisa Kelly Fan

View Profile
« on: September 27, 2011, 02:07:19 PM »

Hey you all! Now I try to describe my experience of the concert in Zurich. My first one of our Celticcuties!! Wink
It`s really quite difficult to find words for that.....! " fantastic", "bombastic", "amazing","huge" and so on,
all seem not big enough to describe my impressions!

It was kind of a dreamworld with lovely and beautiful ladys and a wonderful journey of so many different positiv feelings!! And I was part of that,that was actually the biggest miracle of everything,unbelievable!! Smiley Tears were falling,just because there was long ago I felt so much luck in my life!! so amazing!! Smiley
There was so much love coming from the stage and that was the reason for made me shouting and screaming after every song, besides there beautiful voices of course!! As many of you all told me,they gave us so much during the show,so I truly felt to give them back as much as I could!!! And i did it very loud!!
You`ve got to know,swiss audiences are allmost very quiet,just clapping after a song and that`s it. That means I was the only one,shouting in that crowd...!! Wink but I didn`t care at all!! My feelings went so high, so they had to get out somewhere!! Grin

I saw that the girls had so much fun and a lot of love between each other, by doing what they`re really born to. the dresses were beautiful and matched perfect to each one of them.

I was really blessed sitting on the 5th row and seeing their faces so close. I don`t know if the really mention me, for me is just important that they know,they`re loved in Switzerland too.

And at least I wrote a letter for Lisa K. and after the concert I asked an helper or something,if it`s possible to give this letter to Lisa Kelly. He just said,"of course ,no problem". In this moment I didn`t really trust that he`s going to give her that... but he did. I becam the evidence few hours later on twitter,where Lisa wrote me a "thank you,for lovely letter" and now I knew this was the best evening ever in my life!!!!
 Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Lisaniac
Mega Lisa Fan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2011, 10:52:14 AM »

Awww, isn't she just the sweetest??? Cheesy

Lisa: 'Aww, you poor thing!'  *Evita melts*
swisscrazygirl
Lisa Kelly Fan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2011, 12:14:05 PM »

There`s no doubt about It, I totally agree!!!!!
This is another wonderful pic,at this time you and our Angel!! Georgeous! :-)
moscapoet
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2011, 12:47:19 PM »

Awwwww, that is so sweet, Stefanie. Very nice thing for Lisa to tweet to you about the note. They are usually very good about passing things along to the artists. Yes, European audiences tend to be rather reserved. We need to change that! One thing about it, they would have noticed you in the audience! You are right about the love between them and between them and their audience. You had a great experience for a first show and now you're ready for front row next spring! Maybe this time with other forum folks joining you!

Lisa you will always be the voice
mpdallen
Administrator

Integrity

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2011, 02:06:17 PM »

Swisscrazygirl,

Stefanie, Oh thank you for telling us about your first experience of seeing the Celtic Woman Show for the first time, and there in Zurich. As I read as you wrote what you were seeing and feeling I could feel your excitement and I know that joy you felt as these ladies sang and their love flowed from the stage into your heart and your heart was overflowing and returning that love to them. Having all of this happening to you for the first time is so thrilling, and you begin to wonder if this is real and happening to me. It is a dream come true and it is so unreal, but you know it is real and your heart has been touched as never before and you know you have to share this feeling with others; and you wonder if you can do that without them thinking you have lost it. This feeling is so overpowering it does not now matter what they think about you.

Stephanie I can tell you I loved reading about you and your feelings as you witnessed this beautiful show unfolding before your eyes, and now you will never be the same again; and that is good. I am glad you got your letter to Lisa Kelly, and they always pass those on to the ladies meant to receive it. Lisa Kelly will always remember you and who you are, and you received a special treat when she Twitted her message to you.

Your review really touched my heart.

Jim

If you promise to send me a song.........
swisscrazygirl
Lisa Kelly Fan

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2011, 04:03:44 PM »

You`re absolutly right Jim and telling that all in the exact way I felt and I feel!!
It`s really unreal,but so uplifting!!
I`m still in a Dreamland,I think. :-)
Thank you,for your lovely words!

Stefanie
mpdallen
Administrator

Integrity

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2011, 07:49:33 AM »

Stefanie,

Thank you. As I read your review my heart joined in with yours as you so beautifully described what you saw and felt seeing this beautiful Show, and the love from these ladies given so freely again let me experience all of that with you. I want to thank you for that. Tender hearts understand the joys they share and understand words and feelings expressed from the heart so completely.

I am sure we all have fallen in love with these Celtic Woman, whether present or past members, but there is just something so different and special about Lisa Kelly; especially those few of us that can feel her special magnetism that sets her apart, and you can feel it; and your heart knows all about her.

Jim
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 09:10:36 PM by mpdallen » Logged

If you promise to send me a song.........
swisscrazygirl
Lisa Kelly Fan

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2011, 02:26:20 PM »

Jim,
Thank you for this lovely words! My heart really jumped around,lucky it was. The hole feelings and specially our Lisa,were so much more than I could imagine in my wildest dreams.
Hope one day, I`ll get the chance to meet her! It would be like a big dream come true!! Smiley
 lovely greetings from Switzerland
moscapoet
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2011, 09:18:13 PM »

We hope you get to meet her too! Maybe spring of 2012.

swisscrazygirl
Lisa Kelly Fan

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2011, 12:48:03 PM »

Aww I really hope to meet her! There`s a Switzerland concert on Chloes Birthday,already got my tickets!! Hope there will be a m&g!  Smiley
moscapoet
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2011, 12:59:10 PM »

Aww I really hope to meet her! There`s a Switzerland concert on Chloes Birthday,already got my tickets!! Hope there will be a m&g!  Smiley
Have a great time! If they don't have a meet & greet then you may have to do it the old fashioned way and hang around near the stage door.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: