User
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 26, 2020, 12:58:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search
News
Congratulations Lisa and Scott on the success of the voice and dance academy!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15 Print
Author Topic: Birthday Greetings to Forum Members  (Read 98476 times)
moscapoet
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2010, 04:42:25 PM »

Thank you, Wendy. We'll see what the new year brings.

Lisa you will always be the voice
mpdallen
Administrator

Integrity

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2011, 08:10:46 AM »

Happy Eighteenth Birthday Laoise

“Happy Birthday” Annie

Annie, when you joined this Lisa Kelly Forum as a 15 year old Polish girl May 10th, 2009 what you wrote about Lisa Kelly then went straight into my heart. I knew then you were another one of us that is so taken in by Lisa Kelly when she sings, but we cannot explain the feeling that Lisa gives you when you see her and hear her sing, but your heart can feel it and it is such a wondrous feeling that no explanation is needed. You said when you joined “I absolutely adore her. I can't describe it. This is just something you can feel with your heart”. Laoise, the name you use as your user name on the forum to honor Lisa, it cannot be said any better than that.

Since that time I have gotten to know you and kept up with you: As you would go to your Grandmothers house in the country, went on vacations with your family, rode horses, took violin lessons, and continued your education. I have been with you through down times and times when your happiness could not be contained and you had to express this happiness in various displays of joy. The time I remember best was recently when you attended your first Celtic Woman Show and you had a front row seat in Berlin. I asked Lisa Kelly to look for you, and afterwards when I ask her if she saw you and recognized you, Lisa said “How could I not recognize her as she was having so much fun”. Maybe not an exact quote but close enough. How beautiful that was.

And now Annie, you are a beautiful and intelligent young woman and I am so proud of you. You are preparing yourself to be whatever you desire to be in this life, as I have always encouraged you to do, and you recently sent me a song for me to listen to and  to give you my opinion. I listened to a young lady sing the song “Hallelujah” accompanied by the piano, and this song was sang so beautifully tears came into my eyes, and I had to ask you who the singer was, and I found out that it was you. I was so surprised, as I knew you were a very good fiddle player but I did not know you could sing. I have noticed too that you are a very observant person and nothing escapes your attention.

Annie, you are so talented and I have not even mentioned how good you are with graphics. You never cease to amaze me; and here you are becoming eighteen years of age on August sixteenth, two thousand eleven.

May I tell you that I am so honored that you call me your friend.

I well remember how you greeted us forum members when you joined the Lisa Kelly Forum: “Hello From Polish Girl”

Now I am happy to say this Polish girl is now one of us.

“Happy eighteenth birthday Annie Gospodarek”.

Jim

If you promise to send me a song.........
Laoise
Mega Lisa Fan

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2011, 10:56:32 AM »

aww thank you so much Smiley

moscapoet
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2011, 03:48:28 PM »

Hope it was a wonderful day, Laoise.

mpdallen
Administrator

Integrity

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2011, 09:19:34 AM »

Godshorsegirl and JustMe2,

Wishing you the best "Happy Birthday" greetings. May your day be filled with happiness and I hope all your wishes come true. I hope you have many more days to celebrate your special day.

moscapoet
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2011, 01:20:14 PM »

Godshorsegirl and JustMe2,

Wishing you the best "Happy Birthday" greetings. May your day be filled with happiness and I hope all your wishes come true. I hope you have many more days to celebrate your special day.
I'll echo that. Hope it's a great day!

Laoise
Mega Lisa Fan

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2011, 03:35:25 PM »

I want to wish you a very happy Birthday to our best Administrator JIM!
I hope you had a wonderful day with your family and that they made this day special for you.
Thank you for being so kind to all of us and thank you for being such a good friend to many many people.
I think Lisa and the girls will give you the best Birthday gift in Atlanta. They never disappoint anybody!
Don't stop being such a caring and loving person.
God bless you

mpdallen
Administrator

Integrity

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2011, 04:37:49 PM »

Annie, thank you. I have had a wonderful birthday with friends and family; and after reading your beautiful words written here that just makes it that much more special.

Knowing you and who you are is truly a blessing.

Jim

moscapoet
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2011, 09:39:13 PM »

Happy birthday, Jim! See you at dinner tomorrow evening!

mpdallen
Administrator

Integrity

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2011, 07:13:21 AM »

“Happy Birthday” Moscapoet.

Scott, although our every dream and wish does not always come true for us, we still have so much to be thankful for. You are blessed by our good Lord in so many ways and I know you are thankful for the many talents He has blessed you with. Think of all the places you have been and the many people you have met that are now your friends, and your ability to write songs and poetry so beautiful; and you have a life many would dream to hope for. You are indeed blessed, and I am glad I know you, and know that I am your friend.

God bless you Scott on this your birthday.

Jim

moscapoet
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 05, 2011, 01:18:58 PM »

Thanks, Jim. Only one dream right now for tomorrow and that is a first tweet by a certain fiddler. Other than that it is just another day once you reach a certain age. Thanks for the kind words.

Scuilly♥♥
Mega Lisa Fan

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 06, 2011, 09:56:17 AM »

Happy Birthday Scott!

Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

Kelly
moscapoet
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 07, 2011, 07:35:47 PM »

Thanks so much, Kelly.

mpdallen
Administrator

Integrity

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 24, 2011, 07:58:44 PM »

Evi,

I have now known you for over one and a half years and I thought you were very pretty when I first met you, and you were. Since then we have shared many feelings with each other, about our families, and about you and about me, but especially about Lisa Kelly. You and I love that woman so much, and Lisa knows that about each of us. This is such a good feeling we share about Lisa.

Now this special day belongs to you, and I wish to tell you to have a “Happy Birthday” Evi. I wish I could be there to celebrate with you and I am confident that you will do that with friends and family. Always have a positive attitude and believe in yourself. With all your looks and talent your future is unlimited.

Jim

Scuilly♥♥
Mega Lisa Fan

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 25, 2011, 09:24:01 AM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EVI!!!!!!

Kelly
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: