User
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 26, 2020, 12:58:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search
News
Tickets on sale for the next event on April 22nd!! Contact The Fred!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Thomas Nashville Visit Of 5-13-08  (Read 4312 times)
mpdallen
Administrator

Integrity

View Profile
« on: May 14, 2008, 08:44:11 AM »

I had the wonderful opportunity to meet Thomas after he arrived in Nashville, and after meeting him it was as if I had known Thomas for a long time. I had the pleasure of showing Thomas some of the Nashville scenes and attractions, and got to spend about five hours with him. Thomas, I must tell you I thoroughly enjoyed our time together, and would have loved to have spent more time with you, but it was already getting late, and there has to be some time for sleep. While Thomas was here we had the opportunity to talk on the phone with Capn Davey and Scott Meenen, and he also talked with Moscapoet, who was in Bakersfield to see the CW Show
One of the highlights of the evening was going to the Country Music Hall of Fame and pay our last respects to Eddie Arnold, a Country Music Legend who had passed away a few days ago, and was lying in state in the rotunda there. That was a very moving and fitting tribute to this most honorable man and a true superstar for several decades. We will miss you Eddie.

Thomas, what a pleasure it was to meet you, share stories and pictures, and talk about some forum members we have met and have become lasting friends with; and my friend, you are now one of those lasting friends.

Jim

If you promise to send me a song.........
Thomas
Lisa Kelly Fan

I am The Voice - I will remain

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2008, 06:30:45 PM »

Thank you Jim,

You are a wealth of information on CW, Nashville, and all things country music.

I will remember your time and tour of Nashville for a life time.

Thank you again and till my next Nashville trip most likely in June.

I look forward to continuing our conversation, you are a real jem!

Tom

Banner by Scott

IDIC - Live long and prosper
mpdallen
Administrator

Integrity

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2008, 08:35:37 PM »

Tom,
It was my pleasure, and you are a true gentlemen. One never gets tired of taklking about the things they love, and when they are such special people it just makes it that much more enjoyable.

Just make sure and call me on your next Nashville visit, or just call me anytime.

Jim

If you promise to send me a song.........
Capn Davey
Administrator
Mega Lisa Fan

She is The Voice!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2008, 04:49:54 PM »

Tom,

It was very nice to talk with you the other night  and JimM as well hope to see you soon

Dave

Thomas
Lisa Kelly Fan

I am The Voice - I will remain

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2008, 06:40:40 PM »

Thanks Dave,

I hope to visit with both you and Scott the next time I'm in the Baltimore area.

Tom

Banner by Scott

IDIC - Live long and prosper
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: