User
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2014, 03:22:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search
News
Congratulations Lisa and everyone from all of us on a great concert on May 10th!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Lisa Kelly's sister Joanne  (Read 10296 times)
Bobby howell
« on: December 18, 2009, 12:07:30 AM »

I was just wondering about Mrs.Lisa's sister Joanne Kelly.I think she sings backup with the group Celticwoman,does anyone know about her?I never hear much about Joanna.''Bobby J. Howell''
« Last Edit: December 18, 2009, 10:32:29 AM by Bobby howell » Logged
mpdallen
Administrator

Integrity

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2009, 06:40:51 AM »

Bobby,

It is Lisa`s sister Helen Kelly that has been a member of the choir of Celtic Woman, the Aontas Choir, and Helen has been doing this for several years. Helen takes a break once in a while and goes back to school, and she was not with the Celtic Woman choir this last fall Tour.

Now as to Joanne Kelly she has been listed in previous Celtic Woman Programs as a member of Celtic Woman Ltd. under Project Manager with Alexa Smith and Joanne Ryan;  however I do not find her name in the "Isle of Hope" Program.

I do not know where Joanne Kelly is at this time, so maybe another forum member will have that information and will share it with us.

Jim

If you promise to send me a song.........
Bobby howell
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2009, 10:43:27 AM »

Hey Jim:Thank You so very much Sir for the information,I was just wondering about her sister and I did not know she has an other sister that is a singer.I may be wrong but I was watching the Christmas Special for Celticwoman last night on PBS and I thought I seen Lisa's sister as a backup singer or she looked just like Lisa.But they all are Amazing Ladies!''Bobby'' 
mpdallen
Administrator

Integrity

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2009, 08:19:26 PM »

Bobby,

Helen Kelly is in the Celtic Woman "A Christmas Celebration" Show and one beautiful moment during the show is when "Christmas Pipes" is being sung and nearer to the end of the song there is a close up of Lisa, and right behind her on one side is Helen Kelly and on the other side is Amy Rivard, and those three together makes such a beautiful picture. Thanks to Brad Timerson and his beautiful screen capture I do have that picture of these three  beautiful ladies.

Brad I am still thankful that you captured that picture of these three special ladies, and that is a picture I treasure.

Jim

If you promise to send me a song.........
Bobby howell
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2009, 12:43:31 AM »

Thank You Jim:I thought that may have been Lisa's sister back behind Lisa,I have a habit of watching people real close.I was taught while taking music and producting and writing in school how to read peoples actions and that is how you know what people like.I Cowrote with my music teacher and arange a school play when I was 14 years old.I have always wanted to lead at anything I do.I love writing just about most anything.Again;Thanks Jim!I was told once never think your so smart that you can't learn something different from someone,and I never forget that.''Bobby''
Iluvcelticwoman
Mega Lisa Fan

It's me again~ Lisa Kelly

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2010, 03:59:57 PM »

thanks for the info!! i always wondered about lisa's other sitster!!!

beowulf
Jr Lisa Fan

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2010, 02:04:45 PM »

I remember on the old LK forum Lisa posted that she and Joanne use to perform at weddings. And two of the most requested songs were "We've Only Just Begun" and "Somewhere".
« Last Edit: March 06, 2010, 02:09:39 PM by beowulf » Logged
Bobby howell
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2010, 09:15:37 PM »

I contacted John Flanagan @ celticwoman to find out about Lisa's sister Helen who was in the program SONGS from the HEART @ Powercourt House and Gardens.Helen is one of the backup singers and the Lady Tall with dark hair and looks just like Lisa,maby celticwoman will add Helen as a soloist with the other Ladies,would not be a bad idea I think.''Bobby''
« Last Edit: April 16, 2010, 09:44:26 PM by Bobby howell » Logged
moscapoet
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2010, 09:23:32 AM »

Helen was at Powerscourt. I chatted with her briefly after the show. She is not on the SFTH tour as she has gone back to school.

Lisa you will always be the voice
Iluvcelticwoman
Mega Lisa Fan

It's me again~ Lisa Kelly

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2010, 01:25:11 AM »

Helen was at Powerscourt. I chatted with her briefly after the show. She is not on the SFTH tour as she has gone back to school.

wonderful! how was talking to helen?

moscapoet
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2010, 12:41:30 PM »

Helen was delightful. She was still in costume and talking with someone so I waited until she was done. She turned around and lit up with a big HI!!!! Well, hello to you too! Anyway I was just there to ask her if she would meet with Jody and have her picture taken which she agreed to. I then wound up talking with Lisa's mom for awhile who was sweet as could be. I gave her a forum button from here and she was delighted. Lovely family to be sure.

Lisa you will always be the voice
Lisaholic nr 1
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2010, 10:30:01 AM »

Bobby,

Helen Kelly is in the Celtic Woman "A Christmas Celebration" Show and one beautiful moment during the show is when "Christmas Pipes" is being sung and nearer to the end of the song there is a close up of Lisa, and right behind her on one side is Helen Kelly and on the other side is Amy Rivard, and those three together makes such a beautiful picture. Thanks to Brad Timerson and his beautiful screen capture I do have that picture of these three  beautiful ladies.

Brad I am still thankful that you captured that picture of these three special ladies, and that is a picture I treasure.

Jim

Of course I already knew that... I know almost everything there is to know Cheesy
But I just wanted to say that moment.. during the Christmas Celebration... Cheesy Lisa is nice there!
I really really like her haircut! I have a pony myself Tongue
I took a screenshot of that moment and it is a very nice picture!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: