User
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 26, 2018, 09:41:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search
News
Congratulations Lisa and Scott on the success of the voice and dance academy!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: December 7th, 2008 Remembered  (Read 14881 times)
mpdallen
Administrator

Integrity

View Profile
« on: December 07, 2009, 01:45:07 AM »

Hi Lisa,

One year ago today at the Barnes and Noble Bookstore in Baton Rogue, at the Celtic Woman signing, I got to see you for the first time in more than a year, and what a blessed event this turned out to be. I thought I would only get to meet you and all the ladies, but when this signing was over I had something to remember and treasure the rest of my life. I had brought gifts from forum members to all of you ladies, and when the picture taking began and I got to mix with and talk to all of you, this was something that dreams are made of. Getting greeted with an embrace and then to hold and talk with you while having pictures taken with you, Mairead, Chloe, Orlagh, and Lynn is an event of a lifetime. That experience I will always treasure.

Lisa, if you remember in my letter to you after the Baton Rogue signing, and posted on the Lisa Kelly Forum, I stated that seeing you walk in, “It was as if I was seeing God's most beautiful creation of a woman walk into the room this day”. That statement was true then. It is true today. It will be true in the future.

I just wanted to tell you how much that meant to me. Thank you for everything you do to make my life that much more enjoyable. This has been an excellent year for me, and I thank my God for that, and I thank you too from the depths of my heart. As always……

Lisa, Send Me a Song…….

Jim

If you promise to send me a song.........
Laoise
Mega Lisa Fan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2009, 07:46:12 AM »

Oh God, this is so touching, Jim. I can only dream about a day like that...
And Lisa is surely God's most beautiful creation of a woman.

moscapoet
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2010, 07:54:04 PM »

Thanks for that, Jim. What a wonderful event. I wish I could have been there but was preparing for my Australia trip. That was a month of pure joy.

Lisa you will always be the voice
mpdallen
Administrator

Integrity

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2010, 11:34:11 PM »

Dear Lisa,

Can it possibly be two years since that unforgettable day in Baton Rogue two years ago, and the place where I saw you for the first time in more than a year? It then seemed like it had been forever since I saw you perform on stage in West Palm Beach that Saturday night October 20th, 2007 and you were then three months pregnant with your precious little girl whom you would name Ellie. That Friday night and Saturday night Shows in West Palm Beach was so precious to me with you giving me so much special attention, and especially that Friday night when the lady on my left asked me “Why does Lisa keep looking at you and smiling”, and at that time you had not even been to our side of the stage. I told the lady “Because she knows I love her”. What memories that brings back just thinking about that Show and time.

Now Lisa we are in Baton Rogue and it has been such a long time since I have seen you, and I am so excited knowing I would finally get to see you; and not even suspecting what would be given to us fans by you ladies, with Joanne’s blessings this day, as Rachel was not here. As I had written to you after the West Palm Beach Show “Lisa, You Made My Wildest Dreams Come True”, this would also be a day that the unexpected happened. We were allowed to mix and mingle with You, Chloe, Lynn, Mairead, and Orla and talk to you and have our pictures taken with you. Something like this happening with you ladies was unheard of, and all of us fans there loved everything that was happening to us. There were so many pictures taken of you ladies and with you ladies, and I had more than 200, and a few of them are posted here on your forum and on the other ladies forums.

Lisa, you know how much seeing you and being with you this day meant to me, and I am forever grateful to you, and yes to Chloe, Lynn, Mairead and Orlagh too. This indeed was a day to remember, and one I will never forget. It is days like this that dreams are made of.

Thank you Lisa,

As always……..,

Lisa,  Send me a Song………

Jim
« Last Edit: December 07, 2010, 09:54:05 PM by mpdallen » Logged

Lisaholic nr 1
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2010, 12:57:45 AM »

Wow Jim,

This is so touching! I wish I will be so lucky too someday! Cry

Love you!<3
moscapoet
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2010, 02:17:15 PM »

There are some things that one can't ever forget. Certainly there were a few of you there that day who have memories of a lifetime. Thanks for the memory jog.

Lisa you will always be the voice
mpdallen
Administrator

Integrity

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2015, 09:43:08 PM »

Lisa, when I saw you there for the first time in more than a year, it was such a beautiful thing. What a great time we all had this day. Read all about it below.

mpdallen
Administrator

Integrity

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2017, 11:29:44 PM »

Lisa,

This day December 7th, 2008 will always be deep in my memory because I had not seen you in more than a year, and I had to be at that Barnes and Noble signing in Baton Rogue to see you and talk to you and get pictures taken with you. There were so many pictures taken with you and the other ladies of Celtic Woman, it was like a dream, and I had been turned lose to mix and mingle with all of you. This happening with the Celtic Woman ladies at that time was unheard of, and never happened.

Lisa, my wildest dreams came true that afternoon.

Jim

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: