User
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 19, 2021, 12:50:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search
News
Tickets on sale for the next event on April 22nd!! Contact The Fred!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: My First Lisa Kelly Show  (Read 3730 times)
schatzebar
Lisa Kelly Fan

View Profile
« on: September 30, 2015, 05:09:30 PM »

Lisa,

While I have seen you perform with CW and listen to you all the time on my i-Pod, I am especially looking forward to your show on 13 December 2015. With help from Jim, he has secured me a spot at a table close to the stage. I couldn't be more happy and really am looking forward to seeing you perform. While I am not a big fan of driving alone (prefer a navigator), I will suck it up so I can see you. Also looking forward to seeing if you have any special guests for this show. My heritage is Irish, from Co. Kerry and I love everything related to my heritage. Guess that means you as well. Your voice puts me in a peaceful time frame every time I hear you sing. Thank you for sharing your gift and will see you 13 December.

Regards,
Maggie
mpdallen
Administrator

Integrity

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2015, 07:53:07 PM »

Maggie,

I am so glad that you will be coming to see Lisa sing to us at her Christmas concert December 13, 2015 in Peachtree City. It will be well worth you driving there alone to see and hear her perform as only Lisa Kelly can; but her special guests will help make this an event you will never forget. Just glad I could help get you there.

Jim

If you promise to send me a song.........
moscapoet
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2015, 09:08:18 AM »

Excellent! We'll see you there!

Lisa you will always be the voice
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: