User
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 21, 2018, 09:29:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search
News
Tickets on sale for the next event on April 22nd!! Contact The Fred!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Lisa Kelly Voice Academy  (Read 5057 times)
Capn Davey
Administrator
Mega Lisa Fan

She is The Voice!

View Profile
« on: January 15, 2013, 04:40:05 PM »

Breaking news Lisa and Scott open a new vocal school in Georgia

http://www.thelisakellyvoiceacademy.com/

http://www.facebook.com/TheLisaKellyVoiceAcademy
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 04:53:01 PM by Capn Davey » Logged

mpdallen
Administrator

Integrity

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2013, 08:32:45 PM »

Dave,

This is news about Lisa and Scott that is somewhat surprising; but not really too surprising as most of us could see the handwriting on the wall that Lisa`s days as a Celtic Woman had probably come to an end. That in itself is bittersweet because it is so hard to think that we may never see and hear Lisa Kelly perform again as a performing member of Celtic Woman. In my opinion Lisa Kelly is the best singer in the world.

Now Lisa Kelly has settled down in Georgia to be the wife, on a full time basis, to Scott Porter and be a mother every day to Cian, Jack, Ellie, and Harry Porter, and this is the greatest calling a wife and mother can have. Lisa I salute you and I wholeheartedly support you in this decision.

Now Lisa has taken on another adventure in the "Kelly Porter Productions LLC" and it is known as "The Lisa Kelly Voice Academy". What a beautiful adventure this will be for you Lisa.  Forum members and guests, just think about this: Those who come to "The Space" in Peachtree City, Georgia and enroll to be taught everything Lisa Kelly can teach them have to receive everything they could wish for, because they are being taught by "the best singer in the world". This is so true Lisa.

Lisa you know me and my heart completely, and you know I always want what Lisa Kelly wants to do. This forum will be here to promote and support you until you tell me it is no longer needed, or that you want it, and at that time I will gladly give it to you.

Lisa, you know I fell in love with you the first time I saw you perform on TV on PBS from the Helix. As the years have passed and I got to know you as a person, a wife, a mother, and a beautiful sweet spirit as no other person on earth has; my love for you continues to grow. We all know this is a pure love.

Lisa, I will always be here for you.

Lisa, Send Me a Song...........

Jim

If you promise to send me a song.........
moscapoet
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2013, 12:42:59 PM »

This was wonderful news when tony called me with it yesterday. The automatic response here was to create this board for all of you so news and comments can be posted about her latest endeavor. Capn placed the board here as soon as it was mentioned. This board will be exclusively for news and commentary about this business and Lisa's role in it. she and Scott are now small business owners in America. This is a challenging time in our economy and all business start ups are risky. So, please keep their efforts in your thoughts and prayers and support it in whatever ways you can. Spread the word and let's see if we can help them turn out some wonderful new voices for the world to enjoy.

Lisa you will always be the voice
mpdallen
Administrator

Integrity

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2013, 12:21:42 PM »

Forum Members and Guests,

Click on the below link to see the sign: The Lisa Kelly Voice Academy on this business.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=418014138287539&set=a.404481036307516.97548.401920679896885&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2013, 12:25:32 PM by mpdallen » Logged

If you promise to send me a song.........
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: