User
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 20, 2018, 08:07:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search
News
Congratulations Lisa and everyone from all of us on the great concerts in Peachtree!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Happy 10th Anniversary of A Christmas Celebration!  (Read 3238 times)
CWazyTom
Lisa Kelly Fan

View Profile
« on: July 18, 2017, 05:46:40 PM »

Happy 10th Anniversary of A Christmas Celebration at the Helix!

10 years ago today was day 2 of the ACC show, perhaps the greatest Christmas concert ever recorded.

I didn't get to see it in person, but I still get to enjoy it on DVD!

The harmony was gorgeous.

And it featured Amy Rivard in the choir!
JamesK.Parker

"There is no lassie like an Irish lassie" .....

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2017, 09:13:01 PM »

It  was  indeed  a  gem  Tom.   Smiley   I still  listen  to  many  of  the  songs  yet  now.    Kiss

Lisa 3:16... "For Lisa so loved the world that she gave us her music."
moscapoet
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2017, 04:25:28 PM »

I was a new fan at the time. I had been to my first shows in 2007, first at Albuquerque, and then at Red Rocks. My next chance I took was to go to the recording in Ireland. It was my first visit to that country in spite of having worked in the airlines for many years. Funny thing is that was the last time Meav was on stage with them until the second Christmas DVD in 2013 and I was there for both! I met Amy Rivard on the 2007 adventure after the flight back to Chicago. So, I'll always have very fond memories of that DVD.

Lisa you will always be the voice
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: