User
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 26, 2020, 01:39:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search
News
Congratulations Lisa and Scott on the success of the voice and dance academy!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Celtic Woman "Destiny" Tour Starting in Nashville March 4th and 5th, 2016  (Read 3788 times)
mpdallen
Administrator

Integrity

View Profile
« on: March 08, 2016, 12:07:41 PM »

This will be just a brief description of events and the show in Nashville.

Months ago when we learned the Celtic Woman show was coming to Nashville March 4th and 5th friends asked me to start planning another pre-show dinner for all of us at Puckett`s Grocery and Restaurant downtown, as I have the two times the tour started here two and four years ago. We had 10 friends Friday and 14 friends on Saturday from the many States of the USA. Ann and I had Sandy and Randy, complete strangers to each other at that time, to stay with us. We loved having them.
Now on to the show: I and most of us had front row seats each night with a few on the 2nd row, and some fans had Meet and Greet passes to meet the ladies each night.
Now a brief description of the Show:
Mairead Nesbitt, the outstanding fiddle player is an original member of Celtic Woman and wowed us with the beautiful music we have come to expect from her as she floats around the stage giving us her best fiddle playing and direct eye contact as she know us personally.
Susan McFadden along with her many songs performed with the other ladies and by herself, also sang “Sometimes A Prayer Will Do”, and I must tell you Susan sang this with all the meaning this song reveals and there were tears brought to many eyes in the beauty and words of how Susan sang it to us.
Mairead Carlin has thrilled my heart since I met her two years ago with her singing ability, beautiful spirit and her beauty. These two nights she joined the other ladies in some beautiful songs, and she sang two that were so touching and special, “Like an Angle Passing through My Room” brought many to tears, and one of my friends openly cried because he felt the words of this song reminded him of the passing of his mother. The song Mairead sang so perfectly with her voice and choreographed perfectly using arms and her body with accompanying video was “I See Fire”.  This performance was a thing performed so beautifully by Mairead Carlin. I would love to see this every day.
Éabha McMahon is the newest member of Celtic Woman, and whoever selected Éabha knew this lady is extremely talented. Everything Éabha sang in this show was so beautiful, but there is one song in this show that is so special, and Éabha sings it so heartfelt and so real. It is “Walk Beside Me”. This song touches your heart and tell us how important you are. This song will stay with you, and in my opinion it is the ‘song of the show’.

Celtic Woman “Destiny” is a beautiful show and one you need to see in person to get the full effects of everything that happens: the girls singing and dancing and having fun, and they will look you in the eyes. The choir and musicians are so talented and add so much to this show.
This is just a brief message to tell you what this show is about. It is the best Celtic Woman show in a long time.

Jim

If you promise to send me a song.........
moscapoet
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2016, 11:58:39 AM »

Thanks, Jim!

Lisa you will always be the voice
JamesK.Parker

"There is no lass like an Irish lass" .....

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2016, 08:59:15 PM »

My  show(s)  are  in  June.   Cool

Lisa 3:16... "For Lisa so loved the world that she gave us her music."
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: