User
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 11, 2020, 12:56:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search
News
Tickets on sale for the next event on April 22nd!! Contact The Fred!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: This Is Lisa Kelly`s Birthday 5-07-15  (Read 4647 times)
mpdallen
Administrator

Integrity

View Profile
« on: May 07, 2015, 06:29:08 AM »

Lisa, as I think about your birthday and the appropriate things to say to you, my mind wonders back to the many times you have blessed me with your songs, some of those beautiful songs sang just to me. Then I think about the beauty of you face, your spirit, the reflections on the wholesomeness of your being, and the love you so freely give to all those fans that have come to love you so much. Knowing you as I do, and in everything about you that you do, makes you the most admired and beautiful woman that I know. Lisa, now I will tell you this, I wish to simply say to you; Lisa Kelly I hope you have a wonderfully “Happy Birthday”.  You are like no other person in this world, and in saying that to you is to say, you are admired beyond words.

Jim

If you promise to send me a song.........
moscapoet
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2015, 11:35:10 AM »

All of us here hope your birthday was a special one, Lisa. Massive hugs from the entire gang here!

Lisa you will always be the voice
mpdallen
Administrator

Integrity

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2020, 08:22:43 PM »

Lisa,
This Happy Birthday message I wrote and gave to you on your birthday, May 7th, 2011, at the Celtic Woman Meet and Greet in Huntsville, Alabama, is still as accurate today as it was then. It was right the first time I met you, in Chattanooga, Tennessee, at that Celtic Woman Meet and Greet the night of June 4th, 2007, that magical night. You remember.
Some years have passed since then, but you are not getting older, it is just your four children have decided to grow up and follow in their parent's calling, and succeed beautifully.
Lisa, on this your special day, I wish Lisa Kelly Singer a most joyous day, and to be treated like royalty. As your beautiful song says, "May It B
Jim

Note
: I could not get the image on here.

If you promise to send me a song.........
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: